Celebrating love while being apart from each other may be hard, but this doesn’t mean that we should be sad all day on Valentine’s Day, just because we’re not close to each other. Just the opposite, we shall be happy and joyful because unlike thousands of other people we love and we’re being loved by a special person.
So, what should you give to your honey bee, to make her feel loved? The answer to this question is presented below.
Before You Read The Gift Suggestions
Before I share with you these ideas, I recommend that you think about what she wants most. What would really make her excited?
If for example she sees “Valentine’s Day” as a day of love and romance, then the best thing to do is to create something romantic for her. Something that will make her feel loved and cared for, something that will make her hearth melt in love and affection.
If she’s the romantic type, then don’t be afraid to create or give her something really cheesy. If there is one day a year when you can be really cheesy, then Valentine’s Day is THE DAY.
I want you to ask yourself these 3 questions before going to the gift suggestions.
- What gifts have I given her before on other occasions and she loved them? Why did she love them?
- Did she mention anything lately that she’d need, or wish to have, or she simply talked a lot about “that amazing watch she’s seen in the shop”? (Chances are that she might be hinting you what to buy her, but you have to pay attention)
- What is the purpose of your gift? Simply to give her something? To get her to feel loved? To help her solve a problem? To entertain her? To create a special memory of this day? (when you know the goal, you’ll find your gift much easier)
16 Gift Ideas For Valentine’s Day
- Lingerie. Most women love lingerie. So, if you buy her something sexy that will also fit her, then you can’t really be wrong. In case she doesn’t like it, you can say that you loved it, and that’s enough of a reason.
- Souvenirs. Long distance needs small things to remind each other of your love, and what a better way than a little souvenir that brings a smile on your face every day you see it.
- Jewelry. Should I say something, or it’s obvious that women love jewelry? It doesn’t really have to be expensive (but it helps if it is), but if well chosen, a pair of earrings a bracelet or a pendant will accomplish more than you can imagine
- Accessories. Be careful here, it’s better if you buy her something that she wants or needs, so that it doesn’t become just another piece of accessories in her closet.
- Love Poem. You don’t have to be the best poet in the world; you just have to put some passion (and time) into writing a few lyrics from your hearth.
- Diploma. Simple, but if she’s not expecting it – truly enjoyable and appreciated. I once gave my girlfriend a special diploma for not going out clubbing for 1 month straight (because we agreed so, and she kept the promise) and she was truly surprised and flattered. Here are a few examples: Example 1, Example 2, Example 3.
- Video. What about something interesting that you can film, upload to YouTube and send her the (private) link to watch? Don’t know what to film? Here are some ideas: an interview where a friend asks you some questions about your relationship, cooking a dish for her; a day of your life; drawing something for her; telling her how much you love her etc. Example of what I did once.
- Romantic Photo Collage. That’s one of the simplest, yet a very romantic and cute idea. You put together a few pictures that you have together, add some music on the background and insert some sweet words and it’s done. Example Here
- Event Tickets. Check out her local events on the internet and buy her a ticket to an event that she’d love to go. Another idea could be to buy her a ticket to a hairstylist, massage or body care.
- Love Letter. I am talking here about a classic letter sent by post, handwritten and decorated with love and passion.
- Flowers and Chocolate. Ask a friend of hers to buy her a bouquet of flowers and her favorite chocolates and surprise her on Valentine’s Day with this little gift from you. The idea here is to show that you care more than anything else.
- Phone Top-Up . Sounds cheesy? Too simple? Or non-romantic at all? Well, it depends how you package it! That’s exactly what I did last year for Christmas and she L.o.v.e.d it. Top-up with Ezetop.
- Electronics. That’s a more practical gift, but one that can really be of help to your long distance relationship. If she hasn’t got one, ask for her address and order her online a web camera or a pair of headphones with microphone.
- Online Dinner. If you where together, you would’ve probably went to a restaurant, both dressed up and ready to spend some romantic time together. Why not invite her to dinner online on Skype as well?
- Valentine’s Day Cake. Take a few hours off and experiment in the kitchen making her a special Valentine’s Day cake, and then send her a picture or show it to her on Skype. Not the most impressing gift, but you did put some effort and passion into it, didn’t you?
- A Special Striptease. And lastly, if none of the above ideas seemed right for your special girl, then give her a special gift – a sexy striptease. Don’t know the moves? Well, don’t worry, either be creative or watch the new movie “Magic Mike” to learn some moves. I can promise you one thing – she’ll love it.
And don’t worry too much about the gift you give her. It’s about the effort and the intention that matters more than the gift itself. Think of the emotion you want to create in her body with the gift you’ll give her, and then chose one of these ideas and create that emotion on Valentine’s Day.
With Love and Respect,